TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
All bookings are confirmed in writing and are made between Swede Dreamz Limited and the client.
This agreement is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Provisional bookings will be held on option for a maximum of SEVEN days during which time one copy of the contract agreement must be returned to Swede Dreamz Limited together with deposit (if requested). Please retain the second copy of the contract agreement for your records and information. In the event of the agreement being made with a venue, the person signing this contact agreement must be authorised to do so on behalf of the venue and accepts the terms and conditioned. Failure to return your signed contract agreement within seven days may result in a provisional booking being released without notice and the date rebooked to another client.
- Check all details on the contract agreement carefully including date, venue, arrival and performance times, etc and advise us immediately if anything is incorrect.
- Swede Dreamz Limited hold full Public Liability Insurance and all equipement is PAT tested. Please advise in advance if you require sight of either documents.
- The client is required to provide a suitable-sized performing area with an electrical supply that meets or exceeding British Standards. Please ensure the performing area is clear upon arrival to ensure equipment is set-up as quickly and as smoothly as possible.
- Please note a Swede Dreamz ABBA tribute show involves elaborate stage clothing and costume changes form part of the show. The client must provide suitable secure dressing room facilities as close to the stage as possible. Please note toilets are NOT acceptable.
- Sound-checks are necessary and usually take place 60-90 minutes after arrival at the venue. Please ensure these times are suitable and coincide with other events.
- Please advise Swede Dreamz Limited in advance of any restrictions the venue may have with regard to venue volume levels and optional stage haze.
- The client is responsible for providing adequate supervision and security at all times. In the event of threatening or unruly behaviour from any individual then Swede Dreamz Limited is entitled to cease the performance and still be paid in full. Likewise, the client is responsible for any damage to equipment (accidental or otherwise) caused by any individual not associated with Swede Dreamz Limited.
- Unless stated otherwise, the full or outstanding balance payment is required on the engagement date.
- Should this contract agreement need to be cancelled by the client then the following cancellation fees will apply in order to cover re-advertising our date availability, etc:
- Cancellation received more than 56 days before the performance date = 25% of fee
- Cancellation 29 – 56 days before the performance date = 50% of fee
- Cancellation within 28 days of the performance date = 100% of fee
- Swede Dreamz Limited is unable to accept any claims for financial loss (or similar) in the event of Swede Dreamz Limited being unable to fulfil any engagement due to vehicle mechanical breakdown, road traffic delays or illness. In the case of mechanical breakdown or illness Swede Dreamz Limited agrees to provide (on request) documented evidence to support such events. Please note Swede Dreamz Limited has full vehicle breakdown cover which included replacement vehicle if necessary. Likewise, we have access to several deputy female vocalists who may be able to assist at short notice.
Standard four-piece ABBA tribute show consists of live vocals and harmonies throughout with studio produced backing tracks which including keyboard and guitar.
Our Sensational 70’s Party Night disco music is pre-recorded on disc – please advise in advance if you have any special requests or requirements.